ESSENTIAL GUIDANCE FOR COMPLETING THE PG MASTERS APPLICATION FOR THE LOAN:
In the event that you received an offer to examine a postgraduate masters program in the University of Cambridge, and desire to submit an application for a postgraduate loan, please make certain you follow these actions whenever doing your PGL online application:
- Whenever asked “Where will you be learning? ” search for ‘Cambridge’;
- Through the list returned, pick ‘University of Cambridge’ NOT e.g. ‘Darwin College – University of Cambridge’ even though you curently have university account;
- When asked “What course will you learn? ” search for the program title ( ag e.g. Biological Sciences) – you should utilize the title of this course as specified in your offer page;
- For those who have recently been provided university account, please choose the program choice with all the university title close to it. ( ag e.g. Biological Science 1 12 months 8 October 2019 Churchill College)
- Unless you yet have college membership, please find the program choice which states ‘University of Cambridge – College not yet known’. This may enable you to advance along with your application.
- When you yourself have chosen the program choice ‘University of Cambridge – university maybe perhaps not yet understood please upgrade your application aided by the proper university when possilbe after your university membership is verified and prior to the beginning of the program
- When your application needs to be updated with any noticeable modification of circumstances please result in the updates ahead of the beginning of one’s program
Following the start of program, it is duty associated with university to manage any noticeable modifications to student’s circumstances, which can impact the loan ( ag e.g.